Name:
Location: Could be anywhere, United States

Friday, July 28, 2006

My Inspiration & My appreciation



Hello All,

Hope all is going well for you. See that phone over there? Ya, I agree, that is sweet!!! That phone is my reward to myself for building a solid business. My self-imposed finish line for getting this much needed business tool is Silver (7500 PV). Oh no, you found out I've yet to achieve 7500 PV. I'm not ashamed of where I am now because I'm not staying here. We're moving on. I really need a new phone too, the pile I have now barely works. I think I got sand inside it while playing volleyball. The regular earphone speaker is all scratchy so I've been using speaker phone whenever possible.

So, I'm just checking in here. I know its been a while, but I'm not even sure if anyone has even read this stuff yet. I don't do any advertising for this blog. My time is spent building my business. It is cool to see that IBO's are posting and commenting online as well as the critics. I'm not anti-critic either, in case you wondered. The fact that there are people critical of this business opportunity just goes to prove that this is NOT for everyone. It's like the line from "A League of Their Own" where Tom Hanks tell Gina Davis that the hard is what makes it great. Seriously, if everyone made it into the NFL there would be 100,000 teams of 60 and all the players and coaches would get paid like $5. Well actually $0 because there would be nobody left to watch/attend the games.

All I know is this: businesses powered by Quixtar in conjunction with a solid and ethical LoS is for SOME people. And the people that it is for will get in and excel. They will grow into better people, better leaders, better communicators, have better relationships, find more fulfillment, and by the way, make some money. Make money that they will not flaunt and horde, but will use to make a difference in the world. If taking away the stress of bills and debt frees me up to invest my time and heart into others, then me making BIGGER money in a passive way is OK with me. If looking at me you don't see something you want, then why would you listen to me? And if you were paying attention in paragraph #1, being that I am not yet at Silver, I may not have something you want. Its a good thing that I am not the end all. My upline does have something that many (not all) want. Not millions of dollars. But the time to spend as they choose.

So as my wife so wonderfully stated to me the other day (she is very wise, she made the point of the day for my previous post as well), if reading or hearing a negative comment or two will make you not investigate it from people with credibility, then we can be thankful, they weren't one of those SOME people. Critical bloggers, thank you. You have saved me loads of invested time.

That's it for now, I'll be around later, but who knows when really.

~UplineChaser

12 Comments:

Blogger Beth from Quixtar/Bobblehead said...

As I'm sure you've heard from your organization, this is an opportunity -- it's up to you what you do with it. You get out of it what you put into it, and like anything else worth pursuing and succeeding at, it's going to take time and effort.
I wish you the best!

4:22 PM  
Blogger UplineChaser said...

Yeah, that is what I've heard. I hope that my words on screen don't give the impression that this is something for nothing. I agree that this is not an easy business, it is simple though (not complex).

Yes, time and effort going in, thats for sure. Thanks, I wish you the best as well.

7:18 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

So Uh......

Are you free yet?

It's been a while you know.

Did you even get to the level that gives you a new phone?

Just curious.

5:02 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

Hellllooooo!

Still in Amway or what?

How many beaches you walk on this year as a result of your Amway business?

3:45 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

7:37 AM  
Blogger rocket said...

Heelllooooo!

Anybody Home?

3:54 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

How are things going?

Are you still in the business?

Were you with TEAM?

How about an update?

Hope all is well with you and yours...

7:30 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

Obviously you either failed and abandoned this blog, or else you are too embarrassed to talk about your Amway involvement.

6:53 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

It is December 26th, 2010.

You are obviously one of the 99%'ers who did not make a go of it.

Surprise Surprise....

11:27 AM  
Blogger rocket said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:17 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

PS, it's February of 2014.

Obviously you aren't doing this anymore

5:18 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

Still around?

Did you ever buy that crappy phone you were working towards?

How about an update?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home